Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Rupees Reinstated As The Server Currency!

Hey hey!

Well this is awkward!  I woke up this morning with an epiphany... Cheese as money is really really lame!  What was I THINKING?!!  XD

So I figure I should follow the advice of the Ancients, and reinstate the Dravics' Rupee as the official server currency once again!

Who needs that smelly ol' liquefied cow juice anyway?!  In fact, later today we will organize some raiding parties to bust up all the existing Cheese shops and ATMs throughout the world -- and when it's done and our economy is in utter ruins, we will take out a 15 billion Rupee loan from the IMF that will come with severe austerity measures that will ruin all life, merriment and fun on the server.

But hey, at least I'll be rich!  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment