Sunday, December 22, 2013

Welcome to my blog thingy!!!

Alo everyone!!

Having grown tired of having Sister Server communication tossed around across all four corners of the net-o-sphere, I finally decided to create my very first blog to provide a central point for all things Sister Server related!  

Regardless of what happens or where it gets posted, chances are you'll hear about it here first (or at least immediately afterwards).  No need to dig through forum posts or rely on rumors or scrap information from your Steam/Skype buddies -- it should all be aggregated here, and of course if you have any questions, you can ask them here too!  ^^

If you need solid information regarding how to enlist in the Sister Server, check out the Guide tab at the top of this page -- there will always be a reminder on the right panel for that.  This way, I don't have to keep answering the same question over and over again as far as how to install Gulliver, what the Sister Server IP address is, etc, etc...

And as far as any REAL news for today... well I spent a good deal of time exploring blog options, and there is a ciabatta tumblr floating out there all alone in the web since it clearly wasn't what I was looking for.  I am very comfortable with the Blogger platform for now, and hope to do some great things with it.  :)

You will also note that in my guide I refer to the Sister Server as the "Big Sister" server -- that's because I will slowly and surely begin to phase out the old descriptive title in favor of this more standalone name for our server.   And also because at some point in 2014, I'd also like to open a "Little Brother" server as well for a very different use, in which case the sibling pairing will be better appreciated.  ^^

Lastly, Christmas is coming, so my participation on the server may be a little late Tuesday and Wednesday, due to family activities.  I trust most everyone will be in the same boat, so by all means please enjoy yourselves IRL!!  Big Sister will be around LONG after the holidays, so no need to spend your every waking moment in it during the holidays.  XD

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment