Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Novice's Creed

As many of you know, I will be writing guidebooks for each player rank on our soon-to-be-more-awesome server, detailing what they're rights and responsibilities [and requirements] are in the role they will assume in our revamped community.  But I can't leave it at just making some boring, smelly old guys... No ma'am! I want them to be as interesting and immersive as possible, to the extent that players practically BEG to read them.  :D

And so I will create the player's Creeds, and as of today I have completed the most basic Creed...

The Novice's Creed...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z07iuqinzl3nedj/NovicesCreed.pdf

I have already screened this with various expert players, but feel free to read and provide feedback. This Creed is meant for people fresh to the server -- they will need to read it as part of the new application process.  ^^



2 comments:

  1. Am I the only one who gets an Error: 404? It might be because I'm on a mobile phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link in this blog entry is old -- try the link in the Guide tab for an updated copy. Thanks.

      Delete