Thursday, January 2, 2014

Big Things Have Small Beginnings

....Or in this case, very confusing and complicated beginnings that are branded as easy-to-use.  Or maybe I'm tired and/or dumb, who knows.

But anyway, hello people!!  Just wanted to report that the roadmap is well on its way now.  Tonight I was able to inaugurate our new forum, http://bigsister.forumotion.com/...


...and although it's not much to look at now, who knows where we can take it in the coming weeks and months?  

I will still need some help as I'm totally new to forum design, and have little clue what I'm doing (and little time to figure it out on my own).  So if you're willing and able to assist with the CSS redesign, blog integration, and widget thingies, that would be fantastic!

In the meantime, while the forum is not quite ready for primetime, please check it out and let me know your thoughts on it here.

Thank you!  :)


3 comments:

  1. Just made an account on there, so im ready when its up. I like the calendar feature! if you can post notes on it, it would be awesome to have events and things there, could even have dates for planned RP sessions =]. Plus the usergroups area would be good for keeping track of who is in what role in this new moderator layout. Looks good overall, will be good when we switch to it =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^
      I believe you can do that with the calendar feature, so it will definitely be something we will want to utilize a lot going forward. Even the admin console has a way for admins to leave notes to other admins. :)

      I was a bit fuzzy on the usergroup thing myself, but hopefully I can get a helping hand in organizing that. ^^

      Delete