Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Server Affairs Commission!

...Yeah, you wish!  No waste of taxpayer money here, we mean a real article on REAL Commissioners, the new player rank on our server that borders (and blurs) the line between Player/Deputies and Moderator/Owners.

Commissioners are essentially Survival Moderators, and have various permissions normally reserved for opped players (e.g., ban, give, etc), but all the while requiring to stay in Survival mode. It is the best middle-ground we have of fun and responsibility, and a wonderful way to give a chance for emerging leadership to show us their talents.  :)

Had I not gotten forced into the role of server Owner, I probably would consider a Commissioner job as "my" kind of moderating title, since I can protect the server I know and love (and pretty much fend for myself in all ways imaginable), while still enjoying the pleasure of Survival gameplay.  So anyone who DOES achieve this rank should have the pride and satisfaction of knowing that they are are living my dream for me. ^__^

So anyway, without further ado.... the Commissioner's Creed:




No comments:

Post a Comment